ready to fall

10.01.2013

I've been Tumbling like a mad man of late. Perhaps it means I'm in need of an escape, inspiration to lead me into something new. All I know is that images can take you to another time and place. They can spark your dreams and conjure up emotions. I like to curate those dreams and heart-moving emotions onto my own Tumblr page. Here's a bit of what's been getting me of late...

Most of these come back to what I'm excited for coming up. Trips to Paris & Colorado...morning breakfasts with my love, locking myself up in my new studio to create...the new books waiting to be read, and beautiful hand-touched clothing for fall. Putting it all in writing, there is so much to be excited for! I love fall. The little moments. The perfect breeze. Each step outdoors feels like it oxygenates my soul, while each moment indoors warms me from the inside. Like I said, I love fall. I love it, I love it, I love it.

What is everyone else excited about this season?

--

all image sources can be found on my Tumblr

2 comments :